A simpler approach to investing
Ryan Mortgage was established in 1984 and has been offering its shareholders a simple and reliable stream of investment income ever since, with an average rate of return of 9.40% over the past 5 years. Ryan Mortgage specializes in private mortgage financing using primarily residential real estate as collateral.
Through its focus on private mortgages in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec over the past 10 years, Ryan Mortgage has grown from $5.5 million in total assets to $434 million.
Fund Fact Sheet September 2019 [Download]
“I am proud to work with an exemplary team of directors. Ryan Mortgage’s success is a result of the Director’s relentless focus on governance and its commitment to providing a stable return for its shareholders. This approach, coupled with a philosophy to treat shareholder money with the utmost care, has kept investors returning to Ryan Mortgage for many years.”
– Graham Sawrey, Chief Compliance Officer
Ryan Mortgage – Assets Managed
Is Ryan Mortgage right for you?
At Ryan Mortgage, we understand you have many options when it comes to investing.
That’s why we offer:
- An understanding that capital preservation is critical to long term wealth accumulation
- Simple but effective cash flow
- Direct contact with experienced fund managers
- Fund managers who have a significant stake in the fund
- Experience and transparency